Website analytics is a luxury only for large corporations. In fact, most large corporations utilize and benefit from free web analytics programs.
No matter what the size of your business, you can benefit greatly by creating higher converting web pages with the help of free website analytics.
A well-defined web analytics program can:
- Help you understand what motivates your website traffic
- Inform you about what users do once they land on your website
Get a competitive advantage; start measuring your visitor activity and improving your web page conversions.
With even the best analytics programs success will depend on three things;
- The capabilities of the web analytics program
- Who will implement and monitor the analytics
- And what you do with the information you gather
To ensure that your web analytics program is set up and performing optimally, our SEO analytics consultants can offer your business:
- Sophisticated website analytics implementation
- Custom metrics and goals set up
- Web analytics training
- Web analytics support
- Fast, meaningful, key metrics reporting
Having the right people and resources dedicated to your web analytics is as important as the information you gather about visitor activity. Our SEO analytics consultants employ best practices to show you how to:
- Set up measurable goals
- Track sales and conversions
- Customize, collect, analyze and interpret data unique to your website
With web analytics you can gain valuable insight and direction on how to get the most out of your website and better understand what motivates your visitors.
Other website analytics benefits include the ability to analyze conversion tracking data, identify problem areas and find solutions for getting visitors to convert to customers at a higher ratio.
Conversion tracking is relatively easy since you have control over what makes a conversion, whether it’s making a sale, a shopping cart checkout, filling out a form, downloading a file, etc.